Saturday, December 17, 2011

Goal for This Site

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on the goal for this site. This site is about a lot more than me running a marathon. I love running and I am thankful for the gift that God has given me. Athletics has always been a passion and a gift I have possessed. Since I did not go on to college athletics the will and determination to set a goal and work to accomplish it has always been in me. That has been a source along with many other things to start running and try to accomplish goals. I want to share that passion with you all and support anyone else who is running or thinking of it. If you are running a race in the future or supporting someone who is running, please feel free to send me all the race information (Date, Race, Location, Distance, and Goals) so I can post it and support you on this site. Each article on this site has comments so tell your friends that they can encourage you on this site. That way you can feel the support of people who are close to you. My running journey has been much better with people encouraging and supporting me and I want you all to have the same experience and support. After the race you can then send me how you did and what you thought and i will post it for people to congratulate you on your accomplishment. The biggest goal is to start a site where people who are running to feel supported in what they are doing. This goes for all types of races including a 5k, 10k, Half-Marathon, Marathon, Trail Running, or Triathlon. Send all emails to jd17scott@gmail.com.
Thanks and go seek adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment