Wednesday, December 28, 2011

The Final 4! (What Should I Wear?)

Alright, some people have expressed an opinion on what I should wear on January 8, 2012 for the Walt Disney World Marathon. With all the comments and suggestions I have narrowed it down to four, the "Final 4". I will take all four of these with me and choose the night before the race. So if you have not voted please feel free to post a comment here or on facebook and give your opinion. I can be very indecisive some times so your opinions will help more than you think.

Here is a list of the final Four.

1. The Dark Flame (Red Shirt and Black Shorts). This is said to be the best one for me to stand out in since Red probably won't be the most common top that runners will be wearing in the race.

2. The Killer Penguin (White Shirt and Black Shorts). This one will not allow me to stand out since white and black are common in races but since someone voted on it, it got to make the final cut.

3. Celtic Furry (White Shirt and Green Shorts). This one was voted on and the green shorts will allow me to stand out a little.

4. St. Patrick's Night (Black Shirt and Green Shorts). This one was not voted on but it is my favorite along with Celtic Furry, so it got to make the cut.

These are the final three choices so post on here or facebook which one you think I should wear. If there is an overwhelming support for one from you all, I will wear it when I run the Marathon.

Notes: The Killer Bee was voted on but since the race will start before the sun comes up I have decided to go with a light long sleeve shirt. So, The Killer Bee has been taken off.

No comments:

Post a Comment